Bladder stone oil

Tolis

Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus EU
A tort shop from indonesia is selling an oil they claim it removes bladder stone. I was surprised to see such a large chunk of stone getting out of that tort! Are there any similar products in the west in case we even need it?
Does anyone know any natural remedies to combat bladder stone or something to give as precaution before it gets out of hand, besides balanced diet and good hydration?

Screenshot_20210204-211416_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210204-211357_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210204-211353_Instagram.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
The only natural remedy for bladder stones is correct housing (not overly dry) and good hydration through soaks and the correct housing.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Those tortoises are badly pyramided for their size. If they housed them better they wouldn't need the oil.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
A tort shop from indonesia is selling an oil they claim it removes bladder stone. I was surprised to see such a large chunk of stone getting out of that tort! Are there any similar products in the west in case we even need it?
Does anyone know any natural remedies to combat bladder stone or something to give as precaution before it gets out of hand, besides balanced diet and good hydration?

View attachment 317304View attachment 317305View attachment 317306
I've seen these folks on instagram. Literally every tortoise they advertise is pyramided badly. I wouldn't take any advice from them.