Bonnie is EATING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

starjess81

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
KY
I have been so worried because Bonnie my RT hasn't been eating since we got her over thanksgiving. I usually feed and soal them while I am making supper and she never seems interested. This morning I was in my animal room telling everyone good morning and she was alert and walking around so I decided to give everyone breakfast...mazuri, spring mix and a little banana for a treat. And Bonnie started eating! I think I'm gonna cry! I'm so happy!

starjess81

5 Year Member
KY
I am so happy....she woke up a new girl I swear! Maybe she is learning to trust me and finally got hungry

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
You did awesome by giving her individual home away from the other british bugger :D:D. This in my opinion was the move you did that literally saved her.....good job :D

SORRY! using my dumb smart phone!!!!!! It always changes...adds....creates random words.....the word "British" should have been "Brutus"........:D:D

starjess81

5 Year Member
KY
Sometimes I think phones are smarter than we are....lol yes bonnie and clyde are seperated which is what she needed. I am just so relieved she is eating! My little herp family is happy and healthy! That makes my christmas :)

Ill attach photos Monday at work. Bonnie has a nice pink tongue too! Just need a beak trim and nails trimmed and she is golden!

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
You know that they are feeling well when the start to eat! I hear the angels sing!

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.