Bored

seanwilson1

Ugh im so bored drove from ottawa to kingston just to find I didnt have the propper documentation to get into a government facility. Now spending day in car while my work partner is inside working

seanwilson1

Im still getting paid. My step father owns the company. But im still stuck out here all day doing NOTHING!!! I want to go home and see my tortoise lol

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Take this time to search the net for ummm, I don't know, more tortoises:D. Plan things for updating the torts outdoor enclosure, search for new plants you could use and well of course troll the forum:D

seanwilson1

Uve read my mind lol. And ive actually gotta build my first outdoor encloser. Its colder climate up here so an outdoor encloser wouldnt be the most important thing. Wen I bring her outside I spend the whole time watching her. But outdoor encloser would be smart but I am moving out of my parents soon. Just turned 19

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I hear ya about the cold. I'm in Chicago, so we get it too. Maybe not as much as you though. Even though, it's fun to plan one out anyway:D

seanwilson1

Ive always wanted to go to chicago. One thing ive always been scared of leaving my tortoise outside unattended that someone would come and snatch it. Its not like it would be hard to lift my 1year old 14ounce leopard... my front yard has weeds, and Grass. But my backyard is soo bad with weeds it has no grass