Bowel Movement question

Bass.Isles

I've had my 2 year old Sulcata for 9 days now, and she has deficated several times since I acquired her. Some time during the night last night, she did it on the small flat saucer I had placed in her nighttime indoor enclosure (I used it to put a small piece of cactus on incase she got hungry), and this is the first time I've really been able to get a good look at it (sorry to be gross) because of the light color of the saucer vs the dark substrate. I just wanted to know from y'all experienced Sulcata parents, what a normal, healthy BM is supposed to look like? Hers was about a little over a tablespoons worth (don't know if this is a little or a lot for a 273 gram tort) and a normal brown color, formed but not at all hard (it was actually a little soft). It wasn't granular at all and there were no visible particles. Is this normal? And how often ARE, young, well hydrated, well fed torts supposed to deficate? Thanks everyone!

Bass.Isles

That sounds pretty normal. My Sulcata has several bowel movements the entire time he's in his tub soaking. And I clean out his enclosure daily as well. Sulcatas go a lot and the bigger they get the bigger their turds get lol and they get biggg

Haha, alright thanks man. Glad to know the consistency is normal.