Bribery

• Thread starter Maggie Cummings
  • Start date
M

Maggie Cummings

I bribed Bob into his new pool with 1/4 of a watermelon. He smelled it first, and said no, but I waved that melon and he didn't like it, but he went in, THEN I discovered the big toad poop. That's why he didn't want to
QIfCjSM9hHNxgBqZyc_tiNGtEWP4Ld7wMidTgRIixEU=w216-h162-p-no
go in....
_-NWDJoN6WajAbxTEByUt-Ss3-SBaJZ9EnlGR5czCjY=w216-h161-p-no
ldedjbDuHU4ObIJCsH_gySLvhjVL5OF1aUyM3G4ac7I=w216-h162-p-no

Last edited by a moderator:

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
I bribed Bob into his new pool with 1/4 of a watermelon. He smelled it first, and said no, but I waved that melon and he didn't like it, but he went in, THEN I discovered the big toad poop. That's why he didn't want to
QIfCjSM9hHNxgBqZyc_tiNGtEWP4Ld7wMidTgRIixEU=w216-h162-p-no
go in....
_-NWDJoN6WajAbxTEByUt-Ss3-SBaJZ9EnlGR5czCjY=w216-h161-p-no
ldedjbDuHU4ObIJCsH_gySLvhjVL5OF1aUyM3G4ac7I=w216-h162-p-no

The video so funny! I love his new pool! Did you do anything fancy for it or just scoop out and pour in the concrete? I would love to try a smaller scale one.

M

Maggie Cummings

The video so funny! I love his new pool! Did you do anything fancy for it or just scoop out and pour in the concrete? I would love to try a smaller scale one.

Just dug it out and poured concrete. Now....a LOT of keepers use the cemented pool. But, Bob does not care for the cement, it noisily scraps his plastron. So I have taken all but the stuff next to the cinderblock wall, and all around the sides off. No cement. Try that one-handed. First put the cement add water spread it really fast, then even it out, be very proud you are making something so great for Bob. Then 3 days later, take most of it off. I was trying to do something nice for him....
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED, this is a very good example of that!!!!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Me too!, thanks....I can hardly wait to take you for a "real ride, in a real car". I won't go TOO fast.....(covering her mouth... snicker snicker.)
Not too fast OK?? I may pee my pant...:eek::eek::D:D