Broken leg

Brockazoid

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NOGALES, ARIZONA
I have a feeling my sulcata has a broken front leg cause he's been keeping it tucked and not walking on it.does anyone have an idea on how much more or less would it cost to repair it?

Brockazoid

5 Year Member
NOGALES, ARIZONA
What happened?
Well I don't really know I was gently scrubbing his she'll with warm water about to put him to soak and I heard a popping noise I didn't see what happened but I'm guessing he must have pushed his weight against mine somehow I dunno if it's broken but he was limping around after using his left front leg only he left the right one tucked in the whole time

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Well I don't really know I was gently scrubbing his she'll with warm water about to put him to soak and I heard a popping noise I didn't see what happened but I'm guessing he must have pushed his weight against mine somehow I dunno if it's broken but he was limping around after using his left front leg only he left the right one tucked in the whole time

~ Can you take a video and possibly post it somehow on here?

orv

5 Year Member
Aguanga, CA
By the "popping" sound you heard, it may well be that your tortoise dislocated a joint. Regardless, a vet should be consulted.