Bufo Bufo egg help please...I need you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
I would also try less the next time and agree with the other about the filter. Sorry they all passed Tyler, but we have to learn one way or another. Once you get it figured out, you will be raising toads before you know it...

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
I did not want to try tads again :(

My Grandmother gave me two newts (palmate i think) Ones quite small and a yellowy colour too cute! And one is a greeny colour and quite long, she found them in her garden the day she gave them to me!

Bow

5 Year Member
British Columbia
tyler0912 said:
I did not want to try tads again :(

My Grandmother gave me two newts (palmate i think) Ones quite small and a yellowy colour too cute! And one is a greeny colour and quite long, she found them in her garden the day she gave them to me!

Hopefully you have better luck this time. Also hopefully it's a smooth newt not a palmate, does it have webbed back feet?

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
You should try again eventually, just figure out what went wrong and make the changes.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
The other possibility is there wasn't enough oxygen in the water. Still water with lots of creatures in it can have very low oxygen levels and this basically suffocates the creatures.

A pump of some sort to bubble air through the tank would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.