1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Burmese star tortoise

Discussion in 'Indian Star and Burmese Star tortoises' started by waswondering, Aug 21, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. waswondering

waswondering Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Arizona
    Hello,
    I just started thinking about buying a Burmese star tortoise. I've never had one and dont know much about them. Does anyone know of an article or forum that has good information? I need all the information I can get if I'm going to get one.

Thanks.
  2. xMario

xMario Well-Known Member

Germany
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    https://tortoiseforum.org/index.php?threads/159167/
    waswondering likes this.
  3. waswondering

waswondering Member

Arizona
    Thanks so much! This is perfect