Burmese Star

rachelraines

Location (City and/or State)
ALABAMA
Someone decided breakfast is best served when you can lay in it, too! 😂💚
Guys! I need help with name suggestions! Mr No Name has been called baby for a few days now! Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Still not sure of gender

Attachments

• IMG_7374.jpeg
    IMG_7374.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You won't know the sex for a few years yet, maybe 5 or more.
Laying in the dish makes it easier. He doesn't have to worry about going over the lip lol
You do feed him in his enclosure though right? He should have enough food that he can graze on and off all day.
As for a name, look up all the names of the stars and see if there is one you like?

rachelraines

ALABAMA
You won't know the sex for a few years yet, maybe 5 or more.
Laying in the dish makes it easier. He doesn't have to worry about going over the lip lol
You do feed him in his enclosure though right? He should have enough food that he can graze on and off all day.
As for a name, look up all the names of the stars and see if there is one you like?
Yes!! I just fed him for about 15 mins outside after his soak just to spend some time with him! Once he seemed a little uninterested in the food I stuck him in there with the remainder! I actually took an astronomy class in college - what a great idea!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yes!! I just fed him for about 15 mins outside after his soak just to spend some time with him! Once he seemed a little uninterested in the food I stuck him in there with the remainder! I actually took an astronomy class in college - what a great idea!
That's even more reason to call him something from a star, you actually have interest in it with your college class.