Calcium

VolderTort

Hi guys my new tort I'm kind of concerned about I want what's best for him so I want him to have the best diet possible is there a list of food I can give him, where to get it and any additional vitamins and calcium products I should give him . Thanks guys xx

By the way I have a year old hermann tort . But I have only had him for a few days

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Food items check out thetortoiselibrary.org.uk. As for calcium, a small pinch 1-2 times a week is all that's really needed, along with a wide variety good diet.

VolderTort

Thank you Wellington . I will check that out . In the meantime do your recommend any calcium products I have a cuttlefish fish bone already ? Thank you

Just checked out that link Wellington very good and helpful . I'm grateful for your response . I would love to know what type of tort you have and how old they are ?

VolderTort

Guys I'm gonna get a reptavite which includes vitamins and calcium . And as for every day food we have given him lettuce weeds and now rocket . We are currently growing him some mix of weeds specially made for torts. Thanks guys xx