Calendar Competition ! ! !

MamaTurtle

Location (City and/or State)
Now Florida from California
This is SNAPPER. I know, not very original is it? He is 3 years old and no longer wanting to be pet under his chin. In fact, I haven't been able to do that for probably a year now. When I first got him, Sept of 2015 (born in Jan '15) he came home in a styrofoam coffee cup! The breeder tried to sale me a plastic little turtle thingy but I told him I have plenty of empty tanks at home I just want the turtle. He knows roughly measures 8" from neck to tail on his beautiful spiky shell.20160331_153024.jpg

MamaTurtle

Now Florida from California
This is SNAPPER showing how tall he can get and that mom better keep his climbing toys to a shorter height! This was his 55 gallon tank he is now in a 100 gallon tank and soon to be housed outside in a new 8'x10' filtered pond with his "brothers" Crush a 13 year old Red Eared slider and another little snapper we named IRMA due to finding it the day before Irma arrived, we are guessing less than a year old.20161220_133603.jpg

Jane Marr

Edinburgh
IMG_0560.jpgmy new wee baby flash one year old only had him 10 days but love him so much already