CALL FOR ACTION Salinas, Central California - HELP Tim the Turtleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

haidao88

5 Year Member
I'm willing to adopt a pair I have room in my back yard, only problem is I live in Sacramento 3 hours away but no ride there

My tortoise Peach hates apples
Mario loves Peaches
0.0.2 redfoot

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Per Abigail DeSesa, Vice President of the CTTC Valley Chapter -Rescue and Adoption Team all have been placed. Multiple chapters extended offers of help and all are in good, safe, homes. Well done all involved!

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
That was fast..

It seemed like the info came out, no one heard replies then bam they are all adopted. That's good but it feels like the rug was pulled out so fast.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Here is what I've got to pass on;

Good morning :)
Our latest update is the poor man did place them. Multiple chapters extended offers to help. Sad story but it does appear the tortoises are in new homes now.
:)
Abigail DeSesa
Vice President / Corresponding Secretary
CTTC Valley Chapter
Rescue & Adoption Team

Jlant85

5 Year Member
California
Glad to know that they are all going to a good home... My captain wifey say NAE when I asked... Lol

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Wow, that was a lot of tortoises and that was lightning fast help he got.

Thanks everyone for stepping up to help if needed. I sent Tim an email that if the homes are temp for now and he needs permanence later, that he should let the TFO members know.

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
I also sent Tim a message to find out that all have been placed. Although, he has over a hundred eggs incubating at a friend's home. I will let you know if he needs help placing the babies. I personally only know of about 2 homes in my area that could take a sully right now and care for it properly. I guess start asking around to see who is interested and if he needs homes then we will be ready.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
One of our members, TORTOISEHOME, Kevin, who is up in the south bay area, took care of the adoptions for Tim the Turtleman. I'm sure if he needs help with the eggs/babies, Kevin will be there to offer his assistance.

Thank you, Kevin! You did good!!!

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
Thanks, Yvonne. That is good to know. My e-mail to Tim was simply letting him know that the forum was here and lots of people would be able to help him. I also help torts and turtles in my area find new homes. So, even if I do not have room which I don't, I am willing to help in any way I can and glad the forum is here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.