Can you guess what RAZOR is EATING!!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pensacola, FL
538910_10151159609474742_410866579_n.jpg582596_10151159609964742_983160835_n.jpg:) give it a try and guess from the picture what Razor is eating :p

Last edited by a moderator:

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
Haha yeahp i threw optunia in a blender....and wow it looks and acts just like nickelodeon slime....it's sick :p but let me say this, torts cant get enough of it....they ran over to it after razor and ate it for 30min without breathing it seemed lols.....though never leave them unattained because if they walk in it....it acts like cement and they get stuck lols.

Camirdra

5 Year Member
WA
I never thought of blending it! This is one of those "doh" moments for me lol! I've been chopping it up all tiny and getting slimed. Tomorrow the cactus meets the blender!!! You are awesome! My hands and my cutting board thank you! Do you guys blend other foods for your torts? I feed mostly mazuri and then give cactus, squash or other vegis as treats to my babies, blending seems like it would make it easier....

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
Well today was my first try cuz i was well....tired of cutting food. Ill say this, it is messy....i'd mix it with some mazuri to have some sort of fiber in the end...but dont put the mazuri in the blender. I was gunna use a chopper but.....they dont cut optunia so well lols.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Yep! They love their cactus slime! I lay it out for the babies...and here come the juveniles! Climber at 16" and 18 lbs will slurp up the entire mess in one go!

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
Haha, just dont let your tort eat your boogers.....unless you dont mind nose reconstruction :p

Status
Not open for further replies.