1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!
Dismiss Notice
We are aware of current issues with the Tortoise Forum mobile app. We are working diligently to have the app updated to support all mobile devices again. As always, donations are greatly appreciated!

CBB 2016 Florida Box for trade

Discussion in 'Bartering and Trades' started by Nick V., Feb 8, 2017.

1. Nick V.

Nick V. New Member

I have 4 CBB Florida box for trade, I have been trying to sell them but I think I'll just try and do a trade. I am willing to trade for an adult white phase gulf coast box, and any age of the following: desert box, spotted turtles, north american woods, blanding's, European ponds (if subspecies is known), elongated tortoises, Burmese mountain tortoises, forsten's tortoises. Obviously some of these species are worth a little more than a hatchling Florida, a trade would reflect price of the species I would trade for in terms of cash value. Please pm me if interested in a trade. Even if it is a species not listed here, I may interested as long as it's not a really common species. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Okinawan

Okinawan Member

(These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    I know you are looking to trade but how much were you asking for your box's. By the way, I'm in Edmond, OK 73013

Thanks,
    Takashi
  3. scuba113

scuba113 New Member

If your looking for some of these I can help. My friend would not be interested in the trades though as they have floridas already or are looking for different stuff. I can get ahold of bigger NA woods about 4in adult euro ponds and Forsten tortoises adult as well. Let me know. Just send me your email and I can get you pictures and prices of any of them.