Check this out

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
This is me and my little family.... the one and only time ever we were all together. We are the family who put the "fun" in dysfunctional...On the far left is my oldest son Jason... he's 58 now... standing is my daughter Michelle she's over 40 now and also standing on the far right is my youngest son Jordan who is 53 or so now. I need to say that I'm not old enough to have had any of these people so I'm sure that they were adopted somewhere along line and that's why we don't like each other, anyway you can tell we were just dysfunctional as adults we still have never all been together in the same room. And I don't know why I am putting that in here I just was showing my daughter on Facebook and just did it.... my family and me100_1706.JPG

TaylorTortoise

Abington
This is me and my little family.... the one and only time ever we were all together. We are the family who put the "fun" in dysfunctional...On the far left is my oldest son Jason... he's 58 now... standing is my daughter Michelle she's over 40 now and also standing on the far right is my youngest son Jordan who is 53 or so now. I need to say that I'm not old enough to have had any of these people so I'm sure that they were adopted somewhere along line and that's why we don't like each other, anyway you can tell we were just dysfunctional as adults we still have never all been together in the same room. And I don't know why I am putting that in here I just was showing my daughter on Facebook and just did it.... my family and meView attachment 339415
Were they actually adopted or were you just saying that?

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Wow Mags.......3 great kids! So, you're the "hottie" seated on the bar?

You know Maggie, those of us that decided to raise their children to be independent, learn to feel the regret of them being independent<LOL>. They truly do embark on their own like our little box turtles and they are fine with or without family. Good but bad, you know exactly what I mean.

I was..............shhhh, a grandfather at 45...SHHHHH!