Did you click on 'see all'!? my names Leanne

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Ok, so for those of you who are familiar with the format at Facebook, when I respond to a comment that someone made on my wall, do I respond on MY wall, or do I go to that other person's wall and post my comment? Also, when I type in something can ALL my friends read it, or only the person I'm typing it to?

Yvonne

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I'm new at this too, but when I respond, I do it on the other person's wall. I don't know if that;'s right or not, but that's what I do. Also if you put it on the "wall" than everyone can see it. If you send a message to that person...this is under the picture....then only that person can see it.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
I'm on facebook ALL the time! Its great because it has its own chat! I would love to talk one on one with some of our great members!

Do a search for me, and please, everyone who wants too, add away.
My name is Meg Gavinski and I'm in WI. (I have short red hair in my pic--so you can tell which is me if more than one comes up)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
terryo said:
I'm new at this too, but when I respond, I do it on the other person's wall. I don't know if that;'s right or not, but that's what I do. Also if you put it on the "wall" than everyone can see it. If you send a message to that person...this is under the picture....then only that person can see it.

I was also wondering how that worked Terry. Yvonne wrote to me and I commented on my was and then I was wondering if she would be able to get the message or not? Kind of confusing at first, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
When I first found out about Facebook, I thought, "Why?" Then this a.m. I finally realized...here on the forum we have friends, but we only talk about turtles and tortoises. So on Facebook, we can get together and just talk about anything. Get to know each other. I just have to learn how to use it.

Yvonne

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I'm on Facebook too, Im SUCH a FB addict !!! Use it pretty much every single day !!! Add me if you want (just tell me who you are in the friend request LOL) - Stacy Beyers

I'm on the tortoise forum group too !!! :)

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Don't forget to add the TortoiseForum.org group everybody! Just search for Tortoise Forum!

reptylefreek

5 Year Member
Seatac, Washington
WOW... I think I'm one of the younger people on this forum and I feel so out of the loop. I've never had facebook or myspace. You guys impress me! Still cant do it though. I like staying hidden. Too many people in my town I would like to forget unfortunately. Didn't live in the best neighborhood. Anywho...

Status
Not open for further replies.