Cherry Head Growth

KTyne

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Chilliwack, BC
In the month and a half or so since I've had my girl, she's already grown so much! At least from what I think.

When I got her I distinctly remember her shell being a teeeeeny bit bigger than my palm, but basically the same size. For some reason I don't think I took a photo of her on my hand when I first got her.

But now look at her!

She is a pig and eats nearly all of her food every day, since day one. I believe she was a bit neglected at her last home because I think the former owner had lost interest. When I got her, her substrate was bone dry, she was in a 20 gallon long tank, and she had no food whatsoever in her enclosure (not even remnants that I could see).

But now I have her and she's growing like a weed!

ksanchez

5 Year Member
Ca
@KTyne I can't wait to see more pictures of her (maybe of her cute little face).

keepergale

5 Year Member
san diego
Better yet get yourself a scale. You can monitor the growth and maybe even short term health events

KTyne

5 Year Member
Chilliwack, BC
Thank you @gingerbee she is so lovely ^_^

And that's a good idea, to trace her outline on paper actually. I think I'll do that and hang it above her enclosure, ha.

@keepergale I have a scale that I use mainly for my geckos and smaller reptiles but I for some reason haven't weighed this girl yet! I will try to remember to weigh her today and put her in my log. :)