CHERRY HEADS NEW 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Here are some examples of the first hatchlings almost ready to go to new homes. Born the first week of Dec......already full of energy and eating lil machines....
Some very nice coloring .....to boot!
ch20131a.jpg
ch20132aa.jpg
ch20136a.jpg
ch20134a.jpg
ch20137a.jpg
ch20136b.jpg
ch20135b.jpg

and more on the way ..............

eggs2013.jpg

JD~:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
They are really special. i love the silver markings they have :p :D If I only had the room. Now, if they needed tall enclosures like a chameleon, I could have a herd. :D It's the vertical space I am limited on:(
Great looking babies. Anyone getting them are very lucky:)

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
Wonderful JD, great mix of light and dark colors, and great head patterns! Glad to see more are hatching, keep the pictures coming man!

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Looking great JD! Let me know when they are available I am really interested in one :D Put me in the waiting list! Btw which mom are they from and what is their gene line?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
DrewsLife727 said:
Looking great JD! Let me know when they are available I am really interested in one :D Put me in the waiting list! Btw which mom are they from and what is their gene line?

No prob Drew ..... these are from Queen Elizabeth and Oscar..... the Two jumbo's .. in the herd . She really has kicked ot some amazing colors this time . There are 5 brand new ones ....with another
"zipper" scute n the bunch . I will have 7 to go in 2 weeks .....( which puts them around 8 weeks old ..) . All are doing great .. with an array of colors to choose from .
JD~
PS ... how are your other little guys doing ? would love to see a pic of them ... :D

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
In it for the hatchling pics! Although patiently waiting for those golden eggs to hatch. :rolleyes:

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
Those are some cute torts Drew! You have quite a few nice torts, I looked through your flickr :)

Status
Not open for further replies.