Chicago ILtortoise needs a forever home please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kf4mwp

Location (City and/or State)
Chicago IL
Hi everyone I'm Jasmin and taco the tortoise needs a forever home I am no longer working due to a work related ingury and I don't want him to suffer I don't have the funds or the condition to take care of him I want him to go to a good home I don't know who to go to no one can love him like this tortoise family I pray I can post this here please call 3129278374 I live on the south side of Chicago ILImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1447986932.930680.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Sorry, I wish I could help, but I don't have room for another Russian. There is a member, that doesn't post any more that lives up in Michigan. She rescues tortoises and gives great care for them. The older members I'm sure would give her the thumbs up. If I can get ahold of her and she has room to take it in, I can tortoise taxi it up for you. She's about 5 hours from here, but I go up there quite often. Give me a couple days to try and contact her.

Kf4mwp

Chicago IL
Wow that would be wonderful Thankyou so much for your help he's a great tortoise

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I'm sorry @wellington I didn't know you couldn't take anymore tortoises in my apologies

Kf4mwp

Chicago IL
Hi Thankyou for your help I found taco his forever home :) a young man and his father came today I'm happy for him again thank you so much for all your help

Status
Not open for further replies.