claire and tinkerbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkerbell1189

5 Year Member
Hi, I'm from the UK and have owned my 2 year horsfield tortoise named tinkerbell for 2 weeks now. Have joined here so that I can learn how to give her the best care I can. Have learnt alot already through browsing through the forum, and look forward to getting to know my tortoise :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Claire:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

tinkerbell1189

5 Year Member
Hi, this is confusing, I have posted a few times trying to reply but the post didn't show up? :\ And my introduction only came up after the 3rd try, I'm not very good with computers.

I'm from Wales.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
tinkerbell1189 said:
Hi, this is confusing, I have posted a few times trying to reply but the post didn't show up? :\ And my introduction only came up after the 3rd try, I'm not very good with computers.

I'm from Wales.

Hi! Sorry for the confusion, Josh is trying a new program to combat spam and so it's requiring the first five posts to be oked by the Mod team Unfortunately, I don't think he put it yet into the regisration process to warn you that would happen.

On a happier note, WELCOME!!!

Little Miss Naughty

5 Year Member
Hi to you both

We have just joined to and were in UK, whereabouts are you? We are in Salisbury in the south west.

I have a Redfoot Tortoise called Otto.

LMN

tinkerbell1189

5 Year Member
Thanks guys :)

And thanks Jacqui, that makes sense! Guess I'll just have to post 5 times so I won't be considered spam anymore lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.