COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Called Florida Wild and Game
Exotic species dept. and sent them the video. Also gave them my address. So they can monitor the nutria. They are an evasive species.
When I lived in Louisiana, the folks there said they are great eating. I never had the opportunity to eat one.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Called Florida Wild and Game
Exotic species dept. and sent them the video. Also gave them my address. So they can monitor the nutria. They are an evasive species.
When I lived in Louisiana, the folks there said they are great eating. I never had the opportunity to eat one.
One of my sons says the animal is a chupacabra!
I will have to move Opo inside 🤣

MaNaAk

Southend
Were the horses in their stable or were they being rode?
The horses were members of the Household Cavalry and they were carrying out military duties when some builders dropped something nearby. Four horses bolted and dropped their riders. The riders were okay alongwith members of the public. The of the horses were recaptured uninjured and Trojan and Vida were eventually recaptured after having crashed into a bus and another vehicle. Try Googling Four Horses Run Loose In London on BBC news.

Natrah

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Five military horses ran amok in London yesterday and two of them are in a serious condition! Please pray for them🙏

Natrah
🤗🙏🙏🙏🙏. Sent. The poor horses just probably got spooked with all the chaos in a large city.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
One of my sons says the animal is a chupacabra!
I will have to move Opo inside 🤣
I was wondering if he was thinking capybara and had to look. Nope it's not a capybara but nutria have a couple of things in common with them.( I'm not even looking up a chupacabra🙃) but I found out For one they're both from South America and two they're invasive

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I was wondering if he was thinking capybara and had to look. Nope it's not a capybara but nutria have a couple of things in common with them.( I'm not even looking up a chupacabra🙃) but I found out For one they're both from South America and two they're invasive
And well I decided to look up chupacabras dag gone it 😉yes no it's a nutria rat 😊

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
To the folks in Louisiana, they are "good eating", so there's that. LOL, I couldn't resist.

Slow day here, superman took a complete day off to heal a bit. Shoulders, arms to my fingers all sore....and it was cold at 65F today so I stayed indoors and relaxed.

Hope that horses that got hurt are ok and won't have to be destroyed.

Kerry will be back tomorrow evening, that will be nice.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
The horses were members of the Household Cavalry and they were carrying out military duties when some builders dropped something nearby. Four horses bolted and dropped their riders. The riders were okay alongwith members of the public. The of the horses were recaptured uninjured and Trojan and Vida were eventually recaptured after having crashed into a bus and another vehicle. Try Googling Four Horses Run Loose In London on BBC news.

Natrah
Thanks, I will read up on that