COLD DARK ROOM

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
I was in the process of installing a new plastic strip door on Charlie's night box when he came over to investigate. If he could furrow his brow, he would have. He went inside as if to tell me that it was his house, not mine. I can't work on the door when he is inside. I hope he doesn't have a tantrum and try to rip it down before I get it bolted in.

Bee62

Germany
I was in the process of installing a new plastic strip door on Charlie's night box when he came over to investigate. If he could furrow his brow, he would have. He went inside as if to tell me that it was his house, not mine. I can't work on the door when he is inside. I hope he doesn't have a tantrum and try to rip it down before I get it bolted in.

He has personality ! :tort::<3:
Sulcatas are territorial tortoises .... :) It seems he wants to remind you in this.:D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
"Get off my land !" :tort::)

Bee62

Germany
It is time for me to say "Nighty night".
Hope to speak all tomorrow again. Stay safe and sound in your dark, cold corners here at CDR.;)
Good night !:)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
It is time for me to say "Nighty night".
Hope to speak all tomorrow again. Stay safe and sound in your dark, cold corners here at CDR.;)
Good night !:)
Nos da, Sabine. :)
Sleep well, mind the jellybugs don't bite.
Night night. :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning, Roommates! :)
Have a super Sunday!
Fifteen minutes until my first lesson of the day !:(

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good morning all. I'm taking a break on my journey north to see Mum for a few days... and also my sister's new house :)

The weather is grey and/or wet but at least the roads are clear so far.

@Moozillion Josh had to break the iOS app for all users so he could fix it permanently. To cut a long story short to fix the problem, he had to move to a more secure way of us using the site and when he did this it broke both the Android and iOS apps. Things move quicker with Google than with Apple, so the updated app became available yesterday on Android. Apple says it will take up to12 days for the updated app to become available on iTunes :rolleyes:

JSWallace

Good morning all. I'm taking a break on my journey north to see Mum for a few days... and also my sister's new house :)

@Moozillion Josh had to break the iOS app for all users so he could fix it permanently. To cut a long story short to fix the problem, he had to move to a more secure way of us using the site and when he did this it broke both the Android and iOS apps. Things move quicker with Google than with Apple, so the updated app became available yesterday on Android. Apple says it will take up to12 days for the updated app to become available on iTunes :rolleyes:
How far north are you going Linda?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Good morning, Linda. :)
Be careful as you go, safe journey.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Good morning, Roomies!
Our area has very broad internet outage today!:eek: I am only able to get on here using my cellphone hotspot. I still say technology isn't science at all: it's MAGIC!!!!! :p Not see you all later!!!! ;)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning, Roomies!
Our area has very broad internet outage today!:eek: I am only able to get on here using my cellphone hotspot. I still say technology isn't science at all: it's MAGIC!!!!! :p Not see you all later!!!! ;)
Good morning, Mooz.:)
Oh, dear, this technology can be quite bothersome can't it?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
A third and final lesson for the day in 10 minutes time.
And a travel agent chappy has sent me some stuff he wants me to write up for him.
Golly, not today, i won't. :rolleyes: