COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Flies are the bane of my existence. Thank goodness there aren't too many here. Even when I had horses, there weren't that many flies. Plus, when I go in or out the door, I zip through and don't hold it open very long. Here's an awful anecdote: I was sitting in my recliner, watching TV with a bottle of green tea at my side. I reached for the bottle, took a big gulp and felt something very un-tea-like in my mouth. I quickly spat it out and it was a FLY!!!! I almost threw up!

Because I have so many animals around and near by my house I have thousends of flies and I hate them ! We have fly catchers that are sticky so the flies stuck on it. We have to change these fly catchers every week.:confused: Have I already said that I hate flies ?:confused::confused::confused:

Bee62

Germany
Good evening Adam, Gillian, Yvonne and whoever is lurking out of his or her corner.
Good news: My old cat has lost his bad teeth by the VET and is still alive ! Right now he recovers from the sedation. He is an old brave boy !

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Ah, bit of it must have got there, you see,?
I wouldn't let you down.
The rest is currently in Ouijda.
Yes I did receive some of it at last.:) Thank you so much. :<3:

I need more please, in case temperature drops suddenly. ;) The weather is very unstable. :(

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good evening Adam, Gillian, Yvonne and whoever is lurking out of his or her corner.
Good news: My old cat has lost his bad teeth by the VET and is still alive ! Right now he recovers from the sedation. He is an old brave boy !
Good evening, Sabine.
I am very happy the cat seems to have survived, though sad he's now toothless.
Hopefully, he'll be with you for a while yet.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Good news: My old cat has lost his bad teeth and is still alive ! Right now he recovers from the sedation. He is an old brave boy !
Good evening once again. ;)

Did you receive the degrees C that @Tidgy's Dad was kind enough to send? I did, and it was quite hot today. :D

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Good news: My old cat has lost his bad teeth and is still alive ! Right now he recovers from the sedation. He is an old brave boy !
Good evening once again. ;)

Did you receive the degrees C that @Tidgy's Dad was kind enough to send? I did, and it was quite hot today. :D