COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Josh is talking of pulling the app again. Whether it's just the android app, or both it and the ios app, I am not sure. However, the site traffic on TFO fell to nothing when we were without the apps. A huge portion of the world's population only uses mobile devices now and the website version isn't great on a small screen. (And search works in the apps!) It's a backwards step for this community if we lose one or both.

If you want the apps to stay, even if you don't use them then please pitch in here
https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/p...-in-the-ios-app-or-on-browser-version.162209/

Done.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
You’re certainly up late...or early...or [emoji848]

I am up early :D

It’s dark and it’s chucking it down with rain, but a special offer of £10 for a Eurotunnel trip to France couldn’t be turned down.

So we’re on the motorway on our way to the terminal :)

Bee62

Germany
Cold, windy, blustery, some-what partly sunny, Autumnal day here in eastern Maryland. The deciduous hardwood trees that just a few weeks ago were laden with leaves of red and gold and bright yellow and brilliant orange, are now billowing down the deserted streets. Faded, dark, brown and leathery, crumbling as they roll. Father frost has visited many times, Summer is a memory. Gone are the ticks, gnats and flies and mosquitoes, but sadly so are the robins and wrens and hummingbirds and the graceful ospreys. The familiar V shaped flocks of Canadian geese are few and far between, they have found warmer waters and lusher fields in Virginia, the Carolinas and further south. Winters sharp edge is close. Turtles are tucked away, the ' possums and ' coons and early morning foxes are active. Sunsets come too early, mornings are dark.
A beautiful and prosaic summery of what happen these days. I can feel the cold and the winter comming by reading your words. Thank you.:<3:

Last edited:

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Josh is talking of pulling the app again. Whether it's just the android app, or both it and the ios app, I am not sure. However, the site traffic on TFO fell to nothing when we were without the apps. A huge portion of the world's population only uses mobile devices now and the website version isn't great on a small screen. (And search works in the apps!) It's a backwards step for this community if we lose one or both.

If you want the apps to stay, even if you don't use them then please pitch in here
https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/p...-in-the-ios-app-or-on-browser-version.162209/

Again? :eek:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I am up early :D

It’s dark and it’s chucking it down with rain, but a special offer of £10 for a Eurotunnel trip to France couldn’t be turned down.

So we’re on the motorway on our way to the terminal :)
Ah; I see.
Crikey, that's a pretty good offer!
Don't forget the cheese!