COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
I made out all my Christmas cards this a.m. You might want to remind Zak that we don't have his address.

I think Adam said to address it to HIM, and he’ll get it to Zak. I’m going to put both cards together into a slightly larger Manila envelope and mail it to Adam.

Bee62

Germany
My birthday has already started very nicely! Hubby (who’s still asleep) left a present where he knew I’d find it: a book I’ve really wanted plus a cute card![emoji173]️
And we have dinner reservations at one of my favorite restaurants! [emoji2][emoji106]
A verry Happy Birthday to you, Bea !
I hope you have had a great and funny day.
geburtstag_bilder_lustig_gif_20160305_1528905169.gif

Bee62

Germany
Hello, Henry, and welcome to The Cold Dark Room.
Please locate an armadillo to sit on but mind you don't sit on a hedgehog, watch out for lov-flying fruit-flavoured jellyfish and the Leprechaun One-Legged Pirate substitute will fetch you a beverage of choice.
If we've got it.
Here's the Todge sneaking into my laboratory.
View attachment 223702
Tidgy is a beauty ! Is that snow on the picture ?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Morning @JoesMum how are my lovely? How's your weekend so far
Cold! We went to watch the rugby yesterday and, even with my thermals on, it was the coldest I have been in a very long time!

We were thinking of tidying the garden today, but I think making a steak and kidney pudding might be a higher priority. It's comfort food weather! :D

JSWallace

Cold! We went to watch the rugby yesterday and, even with my thermals on, it was the coldest I have been in a very long time!

We were thinking of tidying the garden today, but I think making a steak and kidney pudding might be a higher priority. It's comfort food weather! :D
Linda, I looked at my garden this morning and thought I would tidy up but changed my mind rapidly once I went out. It is so cold! We even had a bit of snow yesterday. So my day will be, walk the dog very quickly, light the fires, find a crummy film on the telly and cook a hearty meal for family, all nice and cosy!! Enjoy your Sunday..

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I made out all my Christmas cards this a.m. You might want to remind Zak that we don't have his address.
Morning, Yvonne. :)
Zak"s card can be sent care of my address, as he is worried his neighbours will not pass the cards on, they have intercepted post before now .
I shall mention this in the "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" PM.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
A massive happy birthday to the lovely @Bee62 so sorry I missed your special day, lots of love and best wishes sent to you and may you have many more happy healthy years ahead of you ❤ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KITTY QUEEN
Good morning, Sara!
Lovely to have you back with us! :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
A massive happy birthday to the lovely @Bee62 so sorry I missed your special day, lots of love and best wishes sent to you and may you have many more happy healthy years ahead of you ❤ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KITTY QUEEN
Good morning, Sara!
Lovely to have you back with us! :)