COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
e
Glad to hear that. :<3:

So far so good, despite the drop in temperature here: only 14 degrees C during the day and dropping to 8 at night...brrrrrrrrrrr.:(
Hi Gillian, I would be happy with 14 C during the day and 8 at night. We have 3 C at night and 4,5 C trough the day. That is brrrrrrrr !:D

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hi Gillian, I would be happy with 14 C during the day and 8 at night. We have 3 C at night and 4,5 C trough the day. That is brrrrrrrr !:D
I totally agree with you. But by December it will be as cold here as it is in Germany. Let alone that, it snows almost every year. Brrrrrrrrrrrr once again.:(

Bee62

Germany
images

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good day all. Cold, but Sunny here in east coast of the USA.....but, we managed to get out kayaking on the Chesapeake Bay friday and saturday. Heres a quick pix of one of the marinas we paddled by...few boats actually sailing on the water.

View attachment 223763
Very beautiful.
Thanks for sharing. :)
I'm the same as most people: could just about afford a kayak but not one of those boats.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Hello
I'm back from the Georgia/Thanksgiving trip.
Thanksgiving, for our overseas members is us giving thanks for prospering. The indigenous Indians helped us to survive when our ancestors settled here into the "new world".
We thanked them later on by making them extinct.
I love history.