COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
A little. I went back to the eye doctor this morning and he said that my eye is looking much better. He wants me to continue with the steroid eye drops until Wednesday and then discontinue.
I hope your feeling better soon as the doctor said. Your sweet dogs surely enjoy it that you are at home.
Do you have any plans for today ?

Dipa

Mahesana,Gujarat,India
Hello Dipa. These are nice pics of Cookie. On these pics he is looking much better !
How was your Sunday ? I have heard you have only the Sunday to recover.:(
Hi
can i know your name?
He is doing good nowadays
My sunday is good
Spendee time with my family and cookie.
It gives relief to my stressful life.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
“...sun in the wrong place in the sky?”
You’re joking, right?
No. It was an unfortunate incident where the very low winter sun was reflecting off a building and onto the indicators that train drivers use to tell whether it was safe to leave the staion. It meant people had to do it and relay a message to the driver which took longer and, as it was rush hour, it ended up causing massive delays.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good afternoon all. I have been out and done my driving. Successful trip. Excess paint from son's room returned to the DIY store and a refund ontained and then I go my watch back from repair (it was under warranty so that was free :) )

It is still very cold here and the snow own exactly thawing quickly, but at least the roads are clear. I'll post a couple lf photos mysister sent me... the snow is rather worse there!

katieandiggy

5 Year Member
Suffolk, United Kingdom

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Wow those drifts can be so bad. I’ve seen sheep being pulled out from them before. I’m not sure if they intentionally bury themselves in it but I think they either freeze or suffocate.

I lived in the Yorkshire Dales for 5 years and have seen these storms whip across the Dales too. Sheep gather behind the walls to stay out of the blowing wind/snow.... not burying themselves on purpose, but just caught out like that with just the wall as protection. Was on Skye once too during a massive snow storm there....

We here on east coast going to get more snow too..Tuesday through Wednesday.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I lived in the Yorkshire Dales for 5 years and have seen these storms whip across the Dales too. Sheep gather behind the walls to stay out of the blowing wind/snow.... not burying themselves on purpose, but just caught out like that with just the wall as protection. Was on Skye once too during a massive snow storm there....

We here on east coast going to get more snow too..Tuesday through Wednesday.

Curiosity has me Mark. Menwith Hill Station by any chance? It’s pretty bleak up there.

I spent my teenage years in Harrogate, had American next door neighbours who we are still in touch with and even ended up helping out with the Station’s Girl Scout troop for a year :)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Oh my goodness. I am so sorry Lena. Are you okay?

Oh, I'm so very sorry.

Really sorry to hear that news.

I am so sorry Lena. :( Big electronic hugs and deepest sympathies

So sorry to hear this, Lena.[emoji17]
Big electronic hugs sent your way.[emoji173]️

Thank you, all. [emoji173]️
Now trying to catch up with your news, but I’m afraid I won’t be able to read all the posts before tomorrow. :<3:

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Thank you, all. [emoji173]️
Now trying to catch up with your news, but I’m afraid I won’t be able to read all the posts before tomorrow. :<3:
I am sure you have far important worries than catching up with the CDR. Take your time. We are here when you need us. More electronic hugs for you [emoji847]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Today I'm going to the mailbox store to see about getting boxes for the two 100,000 prizes, then, as long as I'm breaking my rules about only one trip into town per week, I think I'll break the no fast food rule too and stop at Little Cesar's pizza and pick up a stuffed crust pepperoni pizza to take home.

DE42

Today I'm going to the mailbox store to see about getting boxes for the two 100,000 prizes, then, as long as I'm breaking my rules about only one trip into town per week, I think I'll break the no fast food rule too and stop at Little Cesar's pizza and pick up a stuffed crust pepperoni pizza to take home.
I miss their jalapeno cheese bread that was my favorite.