COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Today I'm going to the mailbox store to see about getting boxes for the two 100,000 prizes, then, as long as I'm breaking my rules about only one trip into town per week, I think I'll break the no fast food rule too and stop at Little Cesar's pizza and pick up a stuffed crust pepperoni pizza to take home.

You’re a moderator. Do you have to ban yourself if you break the rules ;)

(Sounds like an excellent idea though :D )

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I’m just off to parents evening. My youngest son is 6 and has autism. He goes to a special school for kids with ASD. He doesn’t really talk. He’s just started horse riding and loves it!!! He’s great with animals very gentle.
Hopefully he has a good report
Oh Good luck. I am sure he will have a fanstastic report

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I lived in the Yorkshire Dales for 5 years and have seen these storms whip across the Dales too. Sheep gather behind the walls to stay out of the blowing wind/snow.... not burying themselves on purpose, but just caught out like that with just the wall as protection. Was on Skye once too during a massive snow storm there....

We here on east coast going to get more snow too..Tuesday through Wednesday.
Oh no. You guys must be so over the snow already.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Thank you, all. [emoji173]️
Now trying to catch up with your news, but I’m afraid I won’t be able to read all the posts before tomorrow. :<3:
Don't worry about catching up. Catching up on the catch up can be done at a later stage. You just worry about yourself and your family. Big hugs Lena. [emoji8]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Today I'm going to the mailbox store to see about getting boxes for the two 100,000 prizes, then, as long as I'm breaking my rules about only one trip into town per week, I think I'll break the no fast food rule too and stop at Little Cesar's pizza and pick up a stuffed crust pepperoni pizza to take home.
Hmmm Yummy that sounds really delicious.

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA