COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Just registered my kids for school! I now have a freshman high schooler and a 7th grader.
I don’t know where the time has gone!!
That is what we all are feeling. Time runs so fast. We get older and older but in our hearts we are still the young people who made a lot of funny things. Isn`t it so ?
Thinking of your growing children I have a song of ABBA for you:

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hmmm. I have caught up to myself again. Son should be on his way home. I have made him a special supper. Steak. Creamed potato. Mushroom sauce and broccoli stalks. And of course there is some milk tart for afterwards as well. And no I did not bake the milk tart. We gave him money as his birthday present. So at least he will have some spending money for a while. Because all he does is study etc he does not have time for a part time job. Anyway, after finishing shopping for the ingredients for supper I walk to the car and it starts pouring with rain. Really really hard. I was soaked in literally a couple of minutes. Not that i am complaining - we still need the rain.
I am going to love you and leave you all. Not see you tomorrow.
Nos Da Carol.
I hope your son enjoyed his delicious meal and that you have dried out!
Sleep well!!!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
You need a donkey. He or she could carry a lot of potatoes and more without being exausted. Maybe the donkey would carry you too.:)
Reminds me of another Xmas song...............
Little donkey, carry Adam,
Safely on his way,
Got to get a few potatoes
For his lunch today!
(with apologies to Nina and Frederik)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Reminds me of another Xmas song...............
Little donkey, carry Adam,
Safely on his way,
Got to get a few potatoes
For his lunch today!
(with apologies to Nina and Frederik)
_vti_cnf_rofl.gif

Yup.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good Afternoon/Evening...

Back from my early morning adventure. No singing or fossils or shopping along the way....but I did get out early enough to catch the sun’s early rays on the harbor. I won’t bore you all with tooo many pix (at once), I’ll just scatter them like the sun. Ogh, 4 or 5 eagles spotted, a deer, heron, snowy egrets, ducks and geese too.

Early at the Wharf

View attachment 248527

Beautiful!