COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
I was swimming daily on holiday and it really helped my shoulder to my surprise, so I have been trying to go 2 or 3 times a week since we got back. I can't do much yet as it does hurt quite a bit, but I potter along and complete 6x 25 meter lengths of breast stroke which forces me to move the joint. It is getting easier, but I am not going to step it up too much.

I used to go to the gym,but haven't been since my back completely went in the spring... I might as well use the pool on my gym membership as I am not brave enough to back in the gym yet.
Ahhh, that`s why you and hubby got a house with swimming pool in France !:D

Bee62

Germany
Friday update...

Florence - although many miles south.....(350 give or take) - we are now feeling the warm tropical temperatures and increased wind gusts from Hurricane Florence. We won’t really get any of the heavy rain until Monday....but it is very overcast, gray and miserable looking.

Mystery Snails - per US Parcel Service “tracker” - the package is here and out for delivery.
Send Florence back to "sender" but not the snails.:D:D

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning!! Sun is barely up here and I’m off to take big kids to Greenhand day at the city farm.. my daughter is an FFA Officer so she will help host and my nephew is a participating member Now. Then back home for a day with my critters and off to a wedding shower this evening... blahhhh