COLD DARK ROOM

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
I think our naughty torts needs someone to support them and teach them so I’m going to side with them (although you’d think I’d learn my lesson about that by now) [emoji848]. Maybe Oli just needs a bit more understanding from you [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I'm being very understanding. He's just being too stubborn.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Boring! One kid is being tutored and my daughter and I are hiding in my room doing homework with a cute chihuahua beside us. The big dogs are outside.

I like boring!! I thought I was going to have to make a vet call for one of my horses but it seems she is fine now.. thank goodness. Now daughter and I are watching a lifetime movie (life size with Tyra banks and Lindsey Lohan ) and son is playing the iPad:)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I like boring!! I thought I was going to have to make a vet call for one of my horses but it seems she is fine now.. thank goodness. Now daughter and I are watching a lifetime movie (life size with Tyra banks and Lindsey Lohan ) and son is playing the iPad:)

So glad your horse is ok.

It’s very boring with my husband gone! 10 more days. There are pros and cons though.

Love movie nights!
Enjoy!