COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
Good mornooning, roommates! It’s snowing!!!!!!! So exciting. (Still no shoveling needed though.)

IMG_9544.jpg

I had to brave the blizzard to take care of my Class Mom responsibilities, but now I’m ready for the second cup of coffee. :oops:

The one-cup policy was good up until Christmas. Then sharing a second cup with my father-in-law in Turkey destroyed my resolve. And having those coffees is one of the best memories of the holiday. [emoji56]

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Good mornooning, roommates! It’s snowing!!!!!!! So exciting. (Still no shoveling needed though.)

View attachment 262841

I had to brave the blizzard to take care of my Class Mom responsibilities, but now I’m ready for the second cup of coffee. :oops:

The one-cup policy was good up until Christmas. Then sharing a second cup with my father-in-law in Turkey destroyed my resolve. And having those coffees is one of the best memories of the holiday. [emoji56]

Perfect...iced coffee time!

TortoiseRacket

New York
That’s pretty cool! I have never been successful growing plants of any kind... in fact, I’m known for killing the most strongest of specimens.... until I became a tort mom.. now, I can throw out left overs and they majestically root and grow[emoji847]
That’s the thing. I’m TERRIBLE with plants. All I did was put the seed pods in water and bam! It grew!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

View attachment 262841

Looks cold. Brrrrr!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well done. Although I am sure the mice might not be too happy. [emoji3]
I hope everything is okay and Dr app is just a routine check up.
I'm going in to have a pre-cancer removed. She (the doctor) froze it a month or so ago, but it came back. I'm not sure if it's to be frozen again (actually burned because the freezing material is so very, very cold) or surgically removed. It's very tiny.