COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
Sending you strength!
I hate girl parties! The squealing and up all night drives me crazy!!! My sons friends are much quieter.
Your daughter is older and probably more mature.

I assume your son isn’t 7 anymore, Kathy. Boy parties are horrible at the elementary-school level. [emoji23]

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
maxresdefault.jpg
[/QU.

I want one!!!

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Exactly!!! And not only that, but Jayden heard it when I opened utube and now wants me to play the song repeatedly!!!!

Daughter was distracted by Polly Pocket or something, so I don’t have that problem, thank goodness! (Or thanks Mattel?[emoji848])

Saw your “then-and-now” picture of Jayden holding Pickles and Crusher. Brilliant!!!!!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Daughter was distracted by Polly Pocket or something, so I don’t have that problem, thank goodness! (Or thanks Mattel?[emoji848])

Saw your “then-and-now” picture of Jayden holding Pickles and Crusher. Brilliant!!!!!!

Thank goodness for small favors!!!

He still didn’t want to take the photo but he’s playing hookie today so I threatened to take him to school if he didn’t [emoji12]. It was a pretty cool difference though:)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Thank goodness for small favors!!!

He still didn’t want to take the photo but he’s playing hookie today so I threatened to take him to school if he didn’t [emoji12]. It was a pretty cool difference though:)

And then he looks so happy in the picture. Of course. [emoji23]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
View attachment 272348
It’s like having another chameleon! I was cleaning up that porch and picked up a green folding chair. There was something squishy in my grip..[emoji33]
He blends very well too!
Ah. Thank you, i see it now. He blended in better than Chomper does.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning everyone. I’m in Lenas position of dreading this weekend. I have a pre-teen bday party of about 15 guests tomorrow... I have been trying to get the place in shape to with stand the onslaught of all these little monsters. Party is from 4-6 then daughter has 4or 5 of them staying for a slumber party! I’m setting up the camper and putting them out to pasture I think [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]... the weather is starting to look ominous after such a gorgeous week.. I’m praying that I don’t get stuck inside for this... there’s not enough wine in the world.....
Holding thumbs it goes off without a hitch. Good luck and A Very Happy Birthday to your daughter.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Busy day yesterday..... we drove over and down to Northern Virginia to do some yardwork and fence painting on a rental house we own down there (not far from the Potomac River). The pruning (and clean up) turned out to be a bit more than planned and the sun was roasting hot. Then we had to load all the stuff into our truck and hop on the Washington DC beltway to beat rush hour traffic.

This morning, unloading everything, and loading up the two Steamer Trunks! We have a buyer.

Bye bye trunks!

View attachment 272349 View attachment 272350
Wow. You sure have been a busy bee. Well done on all the hard work.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town