COLD DARK ROOM

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
This thread is more like a chat. You can talk about everything and nothings :D ( within the forum rules ).
But be careful: We are all living in the Cold Dark Room ( it is cold and dark here and we have many corners for everyone ) where armadillos are seats and coffee tables, yellyfish light the dark a little bit when you poke them with a stick and don`t step on a hedgehog. We have a snow leopard that only eats carrots and two penguins. Be cautious of the woolspider ( if she exists ) and the leprechaun. The one legged pirate may serve you a drink of your choice. Sit down on an armadillo and talk with us what`s going on in your corner of the world or whatever you want.:)
I guess you ordered the same as yvonne

Bee62

Germany
Has anybody seen friday? Ive been looking for it all week
A manual for searching .....:D Maybe you`ll find friday after reading.:)

friday-8-searching.jpg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Only a little sign that I am still alive...... :D:p:)

THE ROSE- Bette Midler

View attachment 278978

I've always liked that song. I actually got to view it with the short cut on my phone. I like your version best. I could hear the words loud and clear for once.

Bee62

Germany
I've always liked that song. I actually got to view it with the short cut on my phone. I like your version best. I could hear the words loud and clear for once.
Thank you very much Cathie. I "discovered" the song a few weeks ago. I didn`t know it before but when I`ve heard it, it touched my heart and I want to sing it. When I`ve heard the original version of Bette Midler I really was disappointed. I wanted to sing it better with more emotions like she does.:)
I am very glad you like my version.:<3:

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thank you very much Cathie. I "discovered" the song a few weeks ago. I didn`t know it before but when I`ve heard it, it touched my heart and I want to sing it. When I`ve heard the original version of Bette Midler I really was disappointed. I wanted to sing it better with more emotions like she does.:)
I am very glad you like my version.:<3:
For the first time I was able to actually listen to the words. I also can't wait for Friday even though I want time to slow down a bit. I will get a brand spanking new clothes washer and I'd still rather see time slow down.