COLD DARK ROOM

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Bring your fishing rod

We don’t stop long enough to fish, but I should. Lots of Rock Bass and Perch in the waters, as well as all kinds of interesting warmer water fish further out like mackerel and cobia and bonita. Rock Fish is the one most fish after.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Oh I am pretty sure that they have age restrictions on them, bbbuuuuuutttt I suppose if the kids really want to watch them they can still do so.
The 60s movies weren't so grafic. They were dinosaurs, Frankenstein, mummies, and that kind of stuff. I wasn't allowed to watch tv until I was about 12. That would be movies on tv around 1965. A lot of them were more funny then scary...that was the leave it to beaver era.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
The 60s movies weren't so grafic. They were dinosaurs, Frankenstein, mummies, and that kind of stuff. I wasn't allowed to watch tv until I was about 12. That would be movies on tv around 1965. A lot of them were more funny then scary...that was the leave it to beaver era.
There were tvs then?? Hahaha

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

And The Munsters!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
You would think that education would be a priority for every country and would be free.
We don't know how lucky we are here.
Here in the US it's only free to learn something at a public library or through scholarships. Possibly grants. When young people graduate with most types of degrees, they are in debt up to their eyeballs. To my way of thinking that's a public disgrace.