COLD DARK ROOM

Ben02

Location (City and/or State)
Brighton, Southcoast, UK
We had our public holiday weekend last weekend. :)

JoesDad and I will be celebrating our 29th wedding anniversary this weekend.

We’re going to see Luton Town FC (JoesDad’s team) v Huddersfield Town FC tomorrow and on Sunday, the anniversary day, we’re visiting my in-laws (who are....um... “challenging”)

I know! So romantic! [emoji23]
My parents had their 25th a few months ago. My grandparents are on there 60th and they got a letter from the queen:)

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
The 60s movies weren't so grafic. They were dinosaurs, Frankenstein, mummies, and that kind of stuff. I wasn't allowed to watch tv until I was about 12. That would be movies on tv around 1965. A lot of them were more funny then scary...that was the leave it to beaver era.
I grew up watching films like “The green mile”, “IT” and “The shining” which all happen to be by Stephen King. He’s my favourite author:)

I recently finished reading The green mile.

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
Green mile my top 3 movies all time.. tom hanks is the best
He’s such a great actor, they chose the right cast for that film. The guy who played John Coffey (Micheal Clark Duncan) passed away not long ago which makes me feel sadder when I watch the film. It’s ridiculous that he was nominated many times to win an award for the film but he didn’t win any:(

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
He’s such a great actor, they chose the right cast for that film. The guy who played John Coffey (Micheal Clark Duncan) passed away not long ago which makes me feel sadder when I watch the film. It’s ridiculous that he was nominated many times to win an award for the film but he didn’t win any:(
Steroids are evil

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
We had our public holiday weekend last weekend. :)

JoesDad and I will be celebrating our 29th wedding anniversary this weekend.

We’re going to see Luton Town FC (JoesDad’s team) v Huddersfield Town FC tomorrow and on Sunday, the anniversary day, we’re visiting my in-laws (who are....um... “challenging”)

I know! So romantic! [emoji23]

Well Happy Anniversary! I hope you set aside another day to celebrate it... your outlaws have no place there [emoji51]

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
We don’t stop long enough to fish, but I should. Lots of Rock Bass and Perch in the waters, as well as all kinds of interesting warmer water fish further out like mackerel and cobia and bonita. Rock Fish is the one most fish after.

I had a great fishing trip off the coast of FtLauderdale one year. I caught several Bonita and enjoyed it so much. They thought I was crazy because they are said to be greasy meat?? I just liked the fight. They took some effort to get in the boat!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yes, I would be so much richer if I did not have to pay school fees etc. We also have to buy the stationery, sometimes the books, school uniforms, any and all necessary sports equipment for whatever sport your child has chosen to do at school. (And they have to do a sport at school). So at the end of the day it works out to be quite a bit.
The US is the same as yours but there's a lot of charities trying to help families with the supplies. Our teachers even spend their own money trying to help the kids. I think that a country that wants to survive should make sure to educate it's people...

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I grew up watching films like “The green mile”, “IT” and “The shining” which all happen to be by Stephen King. He’s my favourite author:)

I recently finished reading The green mile.

He was mine growing up until the Watchtower series[emoji35]. Now hands down it’s RA Salvatore for his Drizzt series. Life gives me more than my fair share of reality so fantasy books save me!