COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Hello everyone, I’m of to see “The Joker” today starring Joaquin Phoenix. Apparently it’s very dark and creepy... perfect!:p

I got a Merit in that biology mock exam which is apparently really good considering this is our first exam. The grades are set out like this, “Distinction” being the highest you can get, then “Merit” below that and then onto a “pass” which is the lowest.

Ah yes I how can I forget, I had a red knee tarantula on my arm on Wednesday:D
Well done on the merit. And it sounds like you are having an awesome time.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning! Still pretty hot here in Texas... I’m going to wait for the sun to come up and get outside early for yard work.. gotta keep the leaves out of my tortoise yards so that the grass continues to thrive... I’ve got some rye grass seeds to add to it also. We had a little storm come through a couple nights ago so I’ve also got a lot of limbs to pick up... on the upside, one night very soon it should be cool enough for a fire;-)
The past few days has really drove home how many things in my life that I have always done with a canine companion.. I had said that I wouldn’t get another house dog but I’m having severe empty lap syndrome... I believe there may be a puppy in my future. I am going to take the time and look for a lot of qualities to make the perfect partner for me. And also brush up on some dog training...
Yes, I totally understand re a new dog. Good Luck, I hope that you find the perfect one for you.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good mornooning all.

We are home, but our suitcase is still on vacation. Fortunately I got a text overnight saying they had found it and will courier it back to us.

I am not entirely sure which country it is in though... “first flight” indicates that it’s not the UK.

Bébert81

Toulouse, France
Good mornooning all.

We are home, but our suitcase is still on vacation. Fortunately I got a text overnight saying they had found it and will courier it back to us.

I am not entirely sure which country it is in though... “first flight” indicates that it’s not the UK.
Arf, a friend had the same because of a connecting flight.
At the end they received their suitcases at home 3 days after.