COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
That is out just right for shotgun blast to the side. Throw some feed down first then send a round down the chamber maybe they won’t notice
I saw on the news today you could get bird bombed if they're flying over. It was doplar 10 weather here. The birdies in migration showed up on radar in Florida. The weathermen here were laughing. Yes! It's so much better to feed the little birdies first...

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
You must`nt have any fear. We won`t judge anything. We are only human and no Hollywood stars. It was a big step for me to make these videos but now I am not afraid that people watch me. I am what I am. When someone don` t like me he or she should not watch me. I can`t change my face. I am what I am....
That's how I feel too. I saw a saying on the news the other day. It was "be the change you want to see". .

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
My husband made this bowl in shop. I guess that makes it about 70 years old. That's a cow tooth in the bowl.

View attachment 286480

Then he made a couple tables. My daughter has most of them, but I still have this one:

View attachment 286481

All I got from my own kids was this "beautiful" thing (?) made by my son:

View attachment 286483

and this mud turtle made by my grand daughter:

View attachment 286482

Actually, after my son made that little monster, he made a nice shelf unit in wood shop, but I'm too lazy to go into my bedroom to take a picture of it.
?

Bee62

Germany
Thank you for the welcome...No, Smokey is a Russian Blue cross, so he has longer hair. But I have 15 parakeets, 2 cats, 13 box turtles, 3 tortoises and I foster a 70 lb Pitbull...random pics, Simon is my Main Coon...

View attachment 286473View attachment 286475View attachment 286479
Cute ! All of them. The half naked budgies or parakeets are so sweet and a dog like yours with extremly short hair needs naturally a blanket when he sleeps. Thanks for the pics.

Last edited:

Bee62

Germany
My husband made this bowl in shop. I guess that makes it about 70 years old. That's a cow tooth in the bowl.

View attachment 286480

Then he made a couple tables. My daughter has most of them, but I still have this one:

View attachment 286481

All I got from my own kids was this "beautiful" thing (?) made by my son:

View attachment 286483

and this mud turtle made by my grand daughter:

View attachment 286482

Actually, after my son made that little monster, he made a nice shelf unit in wood shop, but I'm too lazy to go into my bedroom to take a picture of it.
Hi Maggie, I am sorry to say but you made a little beginner mistake with your mud turtle... Mud turtles should not live on your record player .....:cool:?????
( .. and now I run as fast as I can that Maggie don`t gets me with her umbrella or carpet beater ...... )Heeeeeeelp !

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
That's good work for anyone let alone an eighth grader. And to still have it even better. I found a great toy box in a thrift store made by a young person in a program like that. We still have those programs here. I know that because it was signed. I added wheels and still have it for my grandchildren.
I gave it to my dad and when he passed I got it back. Now when I pass my 4 son's will have to fight over it.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hi Maggie, I am sorry to say but you made a little beginner mistake with your mud turtle... Mud turtles should not live on your record player .....:cool:?????
( .. and now I run as fast as I can that Maggie don`t gets me with her umbrella or carpet beater ...... )Heeeeeeelp !
Just take the busy little??? bee route

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I managed to get a new old beloved book back today. I've bought this twice but both were published in the 1990's. This one is from 1972 and probably a first version. It's gonna be well used now.0218201537a.jpg

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest

No not me...that's my sister Yvonne....I had the cutting board from prison...