COLD DARK ROOM

Pastel Tortie

Location (City and/or State)
North Florida
Yeah my friends donkeys holly an Ivy taught me about their hooves and their attitude. I’ve helped when they have rasped their teeth and picked their hooves and I’ve gotten a few mighty sharp kicks. They’re worse than the horses.
That's what I've heard... Donkeys are smaller than horses, but way more scrappy!

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Donkeys will critically injure or kill coyotes (potentially any canines) that approach the herd. They will actually come down on the canine attacker with their front hooves, if I understand correctly what I've been told around here (home).
Awesome! I just might borrow my donkey friends. On the other hand, even though it was one of the most horrifying things in my pet life to watch Harry being dragged away when I thought he was dead spinning in the mouth of a coyote I understand the coyote has to eat too. We encroached on his territory as I live on the side of a mountain. Nevertheless, if I had one of my guns in my hand I probably would have shot it.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Awesome! I just might borrow my donkey friends. On the other hand, even though it was one of the most horrifying things in my pet life to watch Harry being dragged away when I thought he was dead spinning in the mouth of a coyote I understand the coyote has to eat too. We encroached on his territory as I live on the side of a mountain. Nevertheless, if I had one of my guns in my hand I probably would have shot it.
Just keep Harry away from the donkeys... They might realize he's a dog.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Help yourself. It’s my friend Max’s dog and his name is Sly and he is a greyhound.
I'll share the painting of whatever I can get out of him. Thanks. It's funny that our family had a little skipper key named Max. If we did the perfect stuff we could get him him to show his pearly whites in a big wide beautiful smile.