COLD DARK ROOM

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs,CO
Nope sorry, There is no rest for the wicked. Did you not know that?
That is a very true statement, I find that in most books and movies the wicked work harder then the good. But the good people usually win anyway. My favorite movies are the ones where all the good people die in the end. ?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Ohohohohoh!!! I KNOW!!! I had this debate with my husband not long ago when he spotted some off of our jet ski dock:) He called it eggs... naturally, I knew that it was not and I was correct:) Shall I tell others let the guessing commence???? ( where’s Carol when you need her??)
On a sabatical!!!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Good mornooning all. No further news on MiL yet.

I have driven to daughter’s flat in Southampton. She moves out at the weekend and needs help with packing and cleaning. This was the day I could spare. If anyone wants to help, I have plenty of cloths :D

I would help if I was closer! I am in Jersey...
Not the one you know of.... I’m in NJ (USA)
But I will virtually help??? ?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
That is a very true statement, I find that in most books and movies the wicked work harder then the good. But the good people usually win anyway. My favorite movies are the ones where all the good people die in the end. ?
Something is really wrong with that

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good evenooning all. My mother in law has been admitted to hospital with a pulmonary embolism :(

She suffers from depression and anxiety and has been refusing to go out for walks since lockdown. So many months have basically been spent in a chair and this was inevitable basically.

FiL is beside himself because he can’t visit her.
Oh no. Shame. Please keep us in the loop and I hope she gets better soon.