COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
This breaks my heart.
And also makes me proud.
I really feel your pain, I've lost two people very dear to me this year, but not a spouse.
Please know that I am reaching out to you, hugging you and loving you cos I think you're a great person.
And if this silly thread that I started all that time ago, and has been carried on by other beautiful people when I'm not here, makes a little positive difference in your world, then my life was worth living.
Fancy a coffee?
You did and thanks.? from me. I won't go online either but I know I'm safe here. I can talk to interesting people within the protection of the TFO and the CDR. My new phone allowed me to uninstall facebook. That was so much fun.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
We
Where do you think "@Chubbs the tegu" came from? He has at least one, maybe 2. I bet if you asked nicely he'd post a pic or 2.
Well... I found out but I always liked him anyway. He's another one of those people that got me hooked on the TFO. You're one of those people too. For some reason the posting name sticks in my mind better. I'll ask. It's no wonder he's half nuts though. Those critters are crazy ?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I just want to say, that my Birthday is great, but I know that some of you are going through the mill.
I am very lucky.
I would like to pay my regards to two of the most amazing people that we have lost this year.
Sabine,, the German lady with the most incredible voice, who brought light and fun into this Cold Dark place.

And my best friend from the Fossil Forum, who lost his life in April . Doren, I love you.
I take a moment of silence in respect for you, your loss, and our friends..

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix