COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
I visited Morocco once, after a long day sightseeing I was very thirsty so I went over to a group of market stalls to buy something to drink. "Excuse me" I asked the first vendor " do you have any water?" I'm sorry, he replied " I only have custard". I went to the next vendor and asked the same question. "I'm sorry," he said " I only sell jello". I moved on to the next stall and repeated my question. "I'm sorry, I only have whipped cream." Well by now I most annoyed and shouted at the man, " what kind of market only sells custard, jello and whipped cream! Its ridiculous!" The vendor replied " well yes, it is a trifle bazaar" @Tidgy's Dad
?????

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Hello everyone, the last 2 days I have felt my best in a long time. Not just because of the pain meds.
It has been so pleasant, I have isolated myself from the news. Didn't do much but spend time with Opo.
I will try to catch up here but am going to give myself another day.
Rose is busy making banana bread! Yum!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Well that’s a nice talent to have. Hubby does that too and I’m always jealous!. I can’t seem to sleep if it’s not dark... and often doing rounds in the dark still.. life long affliction I suppose...
I have to eat something that's why I avoid eating. I try to wait until I'm ready to knock myself out...

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hello everyone, the last 2 days I have felt my best in a long time. Not just because of the pain meds.
It has been so pleasant, I have isolated myself from the news. Didn't do much but spend time with Opo.
I will try to catch up here but am going to give myself another day.
Rose is busy making banana bread! Yum!
I'm watching Christmas movies instead of the news and what have you. I'm in the mood for the holidays and baking too.??

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm watching Christmas movies instead of the news and what have you. I'm in the mood for the holidays and baking too.??
That's one thing I'm gonna miss by going digital antenna tv. There are no movie channels and Christmas movies were my go to tv watching.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I visited Morocco once, after a long day sightseeing I was very thirsty so I went over to a group of market stalls to buy something to drink. "Excuse me" I asked the first vendor " do you have any water?" I'm sorry, he replied " I only have custard". I went to the next vendor and asked the same question. "I'm sorry," he said " I only sell jello". I moved on to the next stall and repeated my question. "I'm sorry, I only have whipped cream." Well by now I most annoyed and shouted at the man, " what kind of market only sells custard, jello and whipped cream! Its ridiculous!" The vendor replied " well yes, it is a trifle bazaar" @Tidgy's Dad
Very good.
My best friend told me that joke decades ago, 'cept it was about Egypt.egypt.gif

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
The worlds troubles have been solved. A gentleman scholar created a map and charts McDonalds Ice Cream machines. Green for good and red for broken. He does this using the new online ordering system and places massive individual orders daily and if the order is not accepted due to a machine being down he charts it!! http://mcbroken.com/

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good mornooning all.

JoesDad and I are on the road north... heading to see my Mum for the first time since mid December 2019! I feel a bit emotional!

On my way to the rescue yesterday I saw these unusually large Fly Agaric mushrooms growing on the verge. No surprise that they’re poisonous. These are fairy toadstools in real life ?
346864E9-6699-424D-965D-F6F028E03E58.jpeg1FFD0B51-B6EB-4069-A51C-AFB6C472B37F.jpeg