COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Goodmorning all, just had a CT scan this morning on my right lung. See the pulamary doctor next week. This should determine if the scarring in my right lung is from the accident or progressing. If scarring is getting worse, then it is possibly pulamary fibrosis. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is not progressing.????
I'll be thinking of you and hoping your results are good.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
And in less good news, son and girlfriend have covid. Apparently they got sick on Wednesday and the test result came through last night.

Fortunately they haven’t had it badly... sore throat, headache and aches and pains... but they must self isolate until December 21st.

Hopefully he will be fit to come home for Christ in the covid window on the 23rd. He says they’re both going to get tested again to make sure they’re clear before they travel.
Wishing your son and his girlfriend a speedy recovery so he gets home for Xmas.
Last spring I didn't hear of anyone I knew of with covid but now it seems much more prevalent - though maybe not as serious.
Our hospitals are filling up again and have cancelled all routine ops and appointments for the foreseeable future - scary!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
We are good. I am recovering . Stephen is worse due to being diabetic, but is slowly recovering. His chest hurts and he cannot breath deeply, but his oxygen levels are not too bad ( we got one of those oximeters). Which is why I haven't been on. I have been trying to look after him, nagging him to take his meds etc in between me getting some rest myself. We are still under quarantine. I should be let out on the 17th and Stephen on the 18th. But it seems my eldest is showing some symptoms. So hopefully by Christmas it will have passed through our household. ?
I hope it's not long before you are all fully recovered, make sure you get plenty of rest Carol.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
So sorry. I did not do the keeping you informed very well. My husband caught it from one of his colleagues. And gave it to me. I am actually very angry with him. As when he went back to work I said to him to please be extra careful due to him being diabetic. And he told me to stop moaning and that he was isolating himself in a different office away from the others, that i should stop nagging him as he will not get it. Welllllll that plan went very well! I found out this week that the idiot accepted a bag of crisps from one of his colleagues who said he could have it because she was not feeling very well and could not taste it....... Sometimes I really wonder. SIGH
Thing is a lot of people think it won't happen to them but this virus is so sneaky anything is possible.:(

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Well I finally caught up. There might be some posts I might have missed not sure. I thought I would share a walk around my little front garden.
Other than that it has been a beautiful and sunny day. Have an awesome weekend.

Looks lovely - and warm too!
I forgot it's summer in your part of the world!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
It's difficult to convince people to deal with things they can't see.
Very true - and because people are fed up of being in lockdown they are taking more chances.
The scientists here are expecting the numbers of cases to sharply rise after Xmas :(
I was hoping to see a plastic surgeon after Xmas because the skin graft hasn't taken completely so it's not a pretty sight, but that may not be possible now. Better to wait than get covid though.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Good evening all.
Our Sunday in the UK is over but I hope you are enjoying what is left of yours in the US.
It's been very wet again today:(
It would be nice to see some wintery sun and blue sky for a change.
I'd better get to bed now, so Nos Da and see you soon.