COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Good morning/afternoon all.
After being thrown into autumn last week, we are back in summer today! It's lovely out there and Lola is soaking up the sun. I need to go shopping but don't want to bring him in yet. He may as well make the most of it while it lasts.
I haven't done anything special over the weekend - just decided to pull all my furniture into the middle of the room to give it a good clean - a good workout for me and I didn't ache today which is a bonus! Today it's the windows' turn to shine -hopefully!
Enjoy your Mondays! TTFN

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Well Lyn, speaking of shopping: we went this morning to one of those grocery stores where you put a quarter in to release your cart for you to fill. We load it, pay for it and Kerry goes to return it, we find someone has put the piece at the end of the chain into the rear of the quarter release mechanism thereby releasing our quarter into their hand!
We even found a bonus cucumber in our stuff, no doubt employed as a prop in someone's highly lucrative plot!

We laughed.... Thank God that they seemed to set their sights low!

Getting the outside stuff packed today since its supposed to rain tomorrow. We folded and loaded the ebikes and Kerry packed the dry food for the trip. I bought a UV flashlight for diamond hunting but I told Kerry that I refuse to turn it on any hotel room! Some things are better off unknown!

MaNaAk

Southend
Just letting you all know about a Sulcata belonging to the head nurse at the vets. Apparently he bashed his way through some wire mesh fencing around some flowerbeds and started 'work' on one side of the garden before 'working' on the other side. The nurse arrived home to find the last flower disappearing 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣!

Natrah