Fes, Morocco
Would need to be a pretty big bra too!!
big_bra.jpg

?

kirsty Johnston

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Scotland

Hi Kirsty - hope you had a word about that torts water dish!!

Is that Edinburgh Zoo? My sister went there a few weeks ago. I haven't been to a zoo in years. My nearest (Bristol) has changed a lot - no big animals anymore - they don't have the space to house them properly which is fair enough and progress I suppose. Longleat is the place for lions etc. Haven't been there for years either.[/QUOTE]
Hi lyn!! We keep missing each other :( coincidentally I thought the same but there's actually a pond like thing at the other end of the enclosure that doesn't cause the same threat so I was fairly happy :)
It's the 5 sisters zoo around 15 miles west of Edinburgh. I don't like Edinburgh zoo it totally stinks and I don't really think they take good care of the animals, they are all in really tiny enclosures and it makes me sad where as most of the animals are rescues in the 5 sisters. The two big things they have their are bears and lions and both were ex circus animals they rescued with the help of the community. The bear enclosure is massive and I only saw one of the 4 bears they have because their enclosure is massive and it's about a mile to walk round it so when we go to the zoo we only go to that one :)
How have you been keeping?

kirsty Johnston

5 Year Member
Scotland
image.jpeg
Chad was hiding in the corner of his enclosure basking so I didn't get a good picture - this is the only one I got
ha ha!
Just about see the little fellow!
Thank you! :)[/QUOTE]
Last time I went it was a scorching day and he was plodding about like a mad man all day. I completely fell in love with him. Agitators were cool too!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
View attachment 180517
ha ha!
Just about see the little fellow!
Thank you! :)
Last time I went it was a scorching day and he was plodding about like a mad man all day. I completely fell in love with him. Agitators were cool too![/QUOTE]
i'm a bit of an agitator myself.
He's super!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Well the theme park was really good.
Apart from the fact that one of the rides broke down when my friends and I were on it :eek:

Luckily, our boat (it was a water ride) broke down just as we started going up the huge hill. So we were at the bottom of it. Some people were at the top! I don't know how they got out.
I've heard they've just been entered for the high diving at Rio.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi lyn!! We keep missing each other :( coincidentally I thought the same but there's actually a pond like thing at the other end of the enclosure that doesn't cause the same threat so I was fairly happy :)
It's the 5 sisters zoo around 15 miles west of Edinburgh. I don't like Edinburgh zoo it totally stinks and I don't really think they take good care of the animals, they are all in really tiny enclosures and it makes me sad where as most of the animals are rescues in the 5 sisters. The two big things they have their are bears and lions and both were ex circus animals they rescued with the help of the community. The bear enclosure is massive and I only saw one of the 4 bears they have because their enclosure is massive and it's about a mile to walk round it so when we go to the zoo we only go to that one :)
How have you been keeping?
Hi Kirsty my sister wasn't that impressed with the zoo either (she doesn't like zoos) but her rich friend had paid to fly herself and 3 friends in a private jet up to Edinburgh for a few days, they all had a suite each at the Balmoral Hotel a private car to run them around and the zoo was one of the trips she'd planned because she know my sis likes animals, so she didn't like to say too much.
I'm good thanks Kirsty had a very busy few months with all the school paperwork but that's all done and we finish for summer next Weds so can't complain (well - I could but won't)!! How about you and your job etc and how is married life?

Last edited: