COLD DARK ROOM

meech008

5 Year Member
Hi Michelle

As Adam said, the iOS app is going to be out of action for at least another week. Josh had to implement some changes which broke the old app completely so that he could get a new app in place. Unfortunately Apple is very slow to release updates after they've been submitted so we are now waiting for Apple ... and will have to updare the App when Apple get round to releasing it.
Thanks Linda! I eagerly await it haha

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
evening :) hope you are well!
I'm very well thanks, though a bit tired. :)
Just spent several hours chasing two flies that sneaked in when the door was open around the place and got one pretty quickly.
The other one took hours and I finally got it.
Then buuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another one! There must have been three! :mad:
I can't find it now, it must have gone to bed, so I'm sure i'll be awoken by it dancing on my face come sunrise. :rolleyes:
How are you?

meech008

5 Year Member
I'm very well thanks, though a bit tired. :)
Just spent several hours chasing two flies that sneaked in when the door was open around the place and got one pretty quickly.
The other one took hours and I finally got it.
Then buuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another one! There must have been three! :mad:
I can't find it now, it must have gone to bed, so I'm sure i'll be awoken by it dancing on my face come sunrise. :rolleyes:
How are you?
I HATE flies. even more than regular flies I hate stupid fruit flies. we have them terribly over here and they drive me NUTS
I'm doing quite well! We were approved for a mortgage and will be actively looking for houses starting in January when we can get the down payment together.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I HATE flies. even more than regular flies I hate stupid fruit flies. we have them terribly over here and they drive me NUTS
I'm doing quite well! We were approved for a mortgage and will be actively looking for houses starting in January when we can get the down payment together.
Good news! :)
Yes, fruit flies are a right menace here, too.
They particularly seem to love doing the backstroke in my wine glass.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
well thank you :D
my eye doctor loves my eyes haha he always comments on them during the exam
I love wifey's eyes.
I have told her that if she should die before me (perish the thought) that I want them pickled and in a jar so I can look at them every day.
She does not approve.

meech008

5 Year Member
Good news! :)
Yes, fruit flies are a right menace here, too.
They particularly seem to love doing the backstroke in my wine glass.
HAHA YES!!! Always buzzing in your face like they're trying to fly right up your nose. we have them at one of our offices at work and there's nothing quite so unprofessional as sneezing violently because a gnat has flow into your nose as your taking someone's blood pressure

meech008

5 Year Member
I love wifey's eyes.
I have told her that if she should die before me (perish the thought) that I want them pickled and in a jar so I can look at them every day.
She does not approve.
Wifey has very pretty eyes! I can imagine she doesn't approve of that, I think I'd like to be buried with my eyes ;)
Ben has gorgeous eyes. They are so blue and prismatic, I could stare at them all day if it wasn't creepy

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
HAHA YES!!! Always buzzing in your face like they're trying to fly right up your nose. we have them at one of our offices at work and there's nothing quite so unprofessional as sneezing violently because a gnat has flow into your nose as your taking someone's blood pressure
I think they do that for fun, a bit like us jumping off the diving board, the pesky insect gets to hurtled at sneeze speed across the room yelling "Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Wifey has very pretty eyes! I can imagine she doesn't approve of that, I think I'd like to be buried with my eyes ;)
Ben has gorgeous eyes. They are so blue and prismatic, I could stare at them all day if it wasn't creepy
Pretty creepy, but probably not as creepy as keeping them in a jar next to the bed. :D

meech008

5 Year Member
I think they do that for fun, a bit like us jumping off the diving board, the pesky insect gets to hurtled at sneeze speed across the room yelling "Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
It must be quite a ride I'm sure. It always leaves me feeling quite violated haha