COLD DARK ROOM

Linhdan Nguyen

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
@Linhdan Nguyen! Nice to not see you! How are you doing? It's so nice that roomies keep popping back :)

Hii! I’m doing okay. This last semester/year of school is so stressful & busy! The last few weeks i’ve been come home, eat a snack, and “napped” until the next morning. But i graduate in May!! And i took my last teacher certification test last week. I’ll know if I passed in 3 weeks. How have you been?

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
Welp, gunna look at what i need to teach for the next few weeks. Hope everyone has a good night.
Btw, i bought goats milk, i read it had many benefits (for humans & dogs)
It tastes soooo wholesome (this is the only way i can describe it. Lol) its weird.
Does anyone drink goats milk?

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good Evening all
Wasn't able to visit today as was busy with work. I have now caught up with all posts. But i need to now say goodnight. Sleep tight and sweet dreams. As tomorrow is going to be more of the same. Oh today i was so glad that I had my camera on the torts as during lunch i had a quick peek at my babies and the youngest was on its back in the water bowl. Thank goodness my son was still on holiday and could run and put it gently the right way up. I have now put stones in the bowl so it isn't as deep for the little one. I hope that nothing happens tomorrow and will probably be peeking often.

How lucky.
A camera is indispensable to any conservationist, and by my standards that’s what you are now.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Hii! I’m doing okay. This last semester/year of school is so stressful & busy! The last few weeks i’ve been come home, eat a snack, and “napped” until the next morning. But i graduate in May!! And i took my last teacher certification test last week. I’ll know if I passed in 3 weeks. How have you been?

Yay! The end is in sight. You’re almost there!

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Welp, gunna look at what i need to teach for the next few weeks. Hope everyone has a good night.
It tastes soooo wholesome (this is the only way i can describe it. Lol) its weird.

I drank 1 liter a day of that when I was pregnant. Though that was from a supermarket so not exactly the same as fresh one.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Aloha, CDR!
We haven’t had the best weather for Hawaii but it’s been fine. It’s cloudy but still 80 and humid.
We drove to a ranch today for sunset horseback riding it it was cold, rainy and windy at 4000 ft elevation. So we rebooked for Wednesday. Here’s a couple pics we took.
IMG_2822.jpg
IMG_2821.jpg
IMG_2816.jpg

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England

A bit sore in my left shoulder, but I am getting treatment so hopefully it will get better quickly.

My son is also in the final “semester” (we call it a “term” in the UK) and graduates this summer too. I imagine that you are in the same state of stress as he is... and every other finals student in the world :D It is worth it in the end, but the last few months seem as long as all your school years put together.

Looking forward to graduation photos from both sides of the Atlantic :) @JSWallace posted lovely proud parent ones last summer. How are you Jane?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England

No, but I adore goats milk cheeses!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good morning all. So I need to spend today following my physio/osteo’s orders and keep my shoulder moving. And the day will finish with a meeting.

In between I need to visit the supermarket.

It’s grey and dull outside.

I think I’ve earned a coffee and a treat while I’m out... I shall go in search of cake to brighten my day :D

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good morning all. So I need to spend today following my physio/osteo’s orders and keep my shoulder moving. And the day will finish with a meeting.

In between I need to visit the supermarket.

It’s grey and dull outside.

I think I’ve earned a coffee and a treat while I’m out... I shall go in search of cake to brighten my day :D

Good morning, Linda!
Hope you’re on the mend very soon! There was some cake across the room. ;)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hi Lena, I'll have some of that cake while I'm waiting to go out. I got a notification that two shrubs I have ordered for my garden are due for delivery between 12.30 and 14.30 so I will have to stay in a bit longer.

I have ordered a Flowering Currant and a Winter Honeysuckle

Once they are in the next plants to order will be English Lavenders and Joe's Sedum Spactabile :)

I'm quite excited about this... even if I will have to get JoesDad to do the spade work :D