COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
@carol m
I got your card! Love the glittery reindeer:) I am glad that it was late because it brought a special feeling today. Thank you!

I’m pretty sure it was your candy canes that held them up so long... lol

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Apologies if I have failed to identify someone, but if you know who “Chevalier Larry” is please could you let me know?

This person has asked to join the FB CDR group, but hasn’t given a posting name. I can’t find them in the TFO group either.

I’ll only let people join if they give a posting name unless it’s obvious who they are.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Apologies if I have failed to identify someone, but if you know who “Chevalier Larry” is please could you let me know?

This person has asked to join the FB CDR group, but hasn’t given a posting name. I can’t find them in the TFO group either.

I’ll only let people join if they give a posting name unless it’s obvious who they are.
If you don’t get an answer in 5 ish hours, I’ll search TFO up and try to find it with my sleuthing skills! I can’t look him up that well rn as I am outttt!¡!¡!¡ Hope you find him :)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
If you don’t get an answer in 5 ish hours, I’ll search TFO up and try to find it with my sleuthing skills! I can’t look him up that well rn as I am outttt!¡!¡!¡ Hope you find him :)
I have already used mine. I figure that if they’re in the CDR they’ll read this and get back to me.... and if not then they can try joining again and answering the question it asks properly this time.

I’m a bit suspicious of the account to be honest. According to FB they got married yesterday

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I have already used mine. I figure that if they’re in the CDR they’ll read this and get back to me.... and if not then they can try joining again and answering the question it asks properly this time.

I’m a bit suspicious of the account to be honest. According to FB they got married yesterday
Ahhh I didn’t know you’d already checked TFO, I thought you meant they’d contacted you on the TFO Facebook group! They shall reply soon hopefully, but how has your day been?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Ahhh I didn’t know you’d already checked TFO, I thought you meant they’d contacted you on the TFO Facebook group! They shall reply soon hopefully, but how has your day been?
They applied to join FB. I did my homework on TFO and FB to save embarrassment and the final check is to ask them to identify themselves to me :)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
They applied to join FB. I did my homework on TFO and FB to save embarrassment and the final check is to ask them to identify themselves to me :)
Ahhhh that makes sense!!! So admirable that you’re keeping your group so organized and secure :))

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good afternoon... I worked from home today so I got to see Toretto out grazing finally! It’s unusually warm at 78F and very humid. I put the youngsters out to graze as well... and boy did they graze! Now, I’m sitting in the car line waiting for my son to get out of school...you should hear the snoring coming from my back seat!!!!
Hope everyone is having a pleasant day!

0ED6811B-4535-42BE-9C73-50AA27699315.jpeg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good afternoon... I worked from home today so I got to see Toretto out grazing finally! It’s unusually warm at 78F and very humid. I put the youngsters out to graze as well... and boy did they graze! Now, I’m sitting in the car line waiting for my son to get out of school...you should hear the snoring coming from my back seat!!!!
Hope everyone is having a pleasant day!
Oh my God...you are making me want a dog so bad. Or is Cinder? I would not be able to resist a miniature Pomeranian either.