COLD DARK ROOM

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Sun??? It's 28 degrees right now and just gray as hell and will start raining soon. My trees, grass, house, car and self are green moldy and brown rusty. The Sulcata are not speaking to me any more....I NEED SUN!!!
And now it's 2 hrs later and look what happened....my little slice of heaven right now...

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 7

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Back from kayaking on the Chesapeake Bay! What a great morning. Some higher winds and waves from the East then expected, but we toughed our way over the bouncy bits east, then south. Ended up spotting about eight Bald Eagles, two nice flocks of Tundra Swans. We navigated a very small cut through in the reeds and did a lot of exploring. Spotted a very large muskrat den. Tracks in the mud. When we got out of the weeds, the waves calmed. The waters glistened. Sunshine was warm, comforting. Two souls in kayaks , miles andmiles of clear water, fresh air, sea birds, sea gulls and salt water. Oyster shells welcomed us back to our takeout. #ChesapeakeBay ?

Pulled into our home driveway. Spring is in the air. Daffodils are blooming!

8538516E-2D7B-4CCC-9BF5-3EBC1013E857.jpeg

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Back from kayaking on the Chesapeake Bay! What a great morning. Some higher winds and waves from the East then expected, but we toughed our way over the bouncy bits east, then south. Ended up spotting about eight Bald Eagles, two nice flocks of Tundra Swans. We navigated a very small cut through in the reeds and did a lot of exploring. Spotted a very large muskrat den. Tracks in the mud. When we got out of the weeds, the waves calmed. The waters glistened. Sunshine was warm, comforting. Two souls in kayaks , miles andmiles of clear water, fresh air, sea birds, sea gulls and salt water. Oyster shells welcomed us back to our takeout. #ChesapeakeBay ?

Pulled into our home driveway. Spring is in the air. Daffodils are blooming!

View attachment 286443
Nobody likes a show off...

Bee62

Germany
Me neither, Sabine. But then, I don't have a sweetie and Misty can't drive.

Well, I really shouldn't say I got nothing. My son-in-law came over and took my sprayer apart so I could take the battery up to Batteries and Bulbs and get a new one, then he climbed the ladder up to my 37 year old porch light (yes, 37 years old! The label on the photo sensor was stamped 1983) to see why it wouldn't turn off in the daylight, then removed the photo sensor and took it up to Home Depot to see if he could find a replacement, which he did, then he climbed the ladder again and fixed the light! So I guess I DID get a couple pretty nice presents for V day! This allowed me to spray three tanksful of solution on the weeds around the outside of my fence. (I LOVE my sprayer!!!)

View attachment 286421
My cats and dogs can drive either. Too bad... But they are sweeties though !:)