COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Here -https://www.marthastewart.com/333974/homemade-marshmallows
LMAO. YOU ARE THE BEST...

I was so close.. and then the dang pole saw wouldn’t work... I am either going to break the limb or hubby is going to come home and get that for me / you... LOL... I got a new shotgun for Christmas but I’m scared I’ll scare the crap outta all my critters ?EAB9D2F1-2C9D-4059-BACD-3BBDADCE19D2.jpeg666D5747-83AA-41CA-9B57-9F35603D8B64.jpeg

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

I was so close.. and then the dang pole saw wouldn’t work... I am either going to break the limb or hubby is going to come home and get that for me / you... LOL... I got a new shotgun for Christmas but I’m scared I’ll scare the crap outta all my critters ?View attachment 286449View attachment 286450

Ha! Aim once, fire twice!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA

I was so close.. and then the dang pole saw wouldn’t work... I am either going to break the limb or hubby is going to come home and get that for me / you... LOL... I got a new shotgun for Christmas but I’m scared I’ll scare the crap outta all my critters ?View attachment 286449View attachment 286450
That is out just right for shotgun blast to the side. Throw some feed down first then send a round down the chamber maybe they won’t notice

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
@Ray--Opo
Hey Ray, I was diligent in singing and I have a surprise for you: Hotel California, sung by a blue-white striped ( bumble ) bee...
I hope you like it.

That was great!? I really enjoyed that first thing in the morning. Thank you Sabine. You have a great voice.
When I quoted the lyrics on the other post. I said.... Relax said the doorman. I kept singing it in my head and remembered it was night man not doorman.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Projects, projects, projects. Plenty of projects while the weather is nasty cold or nasty rain.

I've turned a few branches into thick dowels for turning into handles for multi-function screwdrivers. Ive decided to turn the branch round, then soak in Boiled Linseed Oil to fully impregnate the “forever” handles.....

Turned & Soaking
(top one is oak, the others are cherry)
View attachment 286256
Hey Mark you will have to find some old rusty garden tools to use.
Here is my first and only lathe project I did in 8th grade. When schools still had woodshop, metalshop and auto shop.20200218_084913.jpg

Bee62

Germany
That was great!? I really enjoyed that first thing in the morning. Thank you Sabine. You have a great voice.
When I quoted the lyrics on the other post. I said.... Relax said the doorman. I kept singing it in my head and remembered it was night man not doorman.
Thank you Ray ! I am happy that you like my singing, my voice and the song. Yesterday I practise the songs "I want to break free", Queen and "In the army now" Status Quo.

Bee62

Germany
I have to admit, I sang along from beginning to end, played my air guitar and enjoyed every minute of it...
I am proud to hear that you sang along with me and had fun. That` what`s life and music is for, isn`t it ?
Next time when you play your air guitar can you take a picture for us ?:)